Leadership is a process of social influence where one person enlists the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task.
All people have a purpose, a gift, a calling.
When you lead on purpose, people join you.
As a coach, I use traditional leadership assessment tools and evidence-based, transformational practices, along with goal-centered conversation to:
- Assesses your skills and abilities, strengths and challenges by talking with you and others within the system
- Define stretchy, strong objectives, goals, and commitments
- Select practices that assure progress toward intended outcomes
- Teach partnership and collaboration that drives innovation
- Rewire habit patterns of action through the application of neuroscience, body-based research, and evidence-based practices
- Practice communication skills through role-play and scenarios
- Settle the nervous system to reduce anxiety and stress
- Expand your range of emotion to be able to connect with all people
Sessions can take place in person - my office or yours, over a video service such as Zoom or Skype, or on on the phone.