shared stories build strong communities
Words have the power to light a spark of longing.
This spark illuminates the depths of our soul and sets dreams on fire.
My stories stir people. They remember parts of themselves long forgotten. Lighting the path in front of them.
Inspiring people is one thing. Having a fool-proof way to sustain the inspiration is another. I have dedicated my life to learning about and teaching people how to make their dreams a reality.
Healing through story, builds compassion for our humanity, and conversation among people.
Speaking longings into life and developing the body of leaders strengthens the fabric of a culture. Weaving purpose, language, and practice into a web of connection and possibility that can be felt.
My interactive, experiential, and motivating group conversations are based on the following subjects:
- Becoming a leader in your community, school, business, family, state, or country
- Finding your soul in a busy world
- Practices to build a community of hope
- Neuroscience of leadership
- Building a strong culture
- Human psychological development - how we become who we are and how to change
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- Sustainable change - weathering the discomfort of shifting our patterns
- Climbing as a metaphor for leadership
Listen to our podcast, Leading at the Edge, to hear about what gets us up in the morning.